Roselle Rogers, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is the Executive Director – DEI Strategy at Circa, now part of Mitratech, with responsibility for leading its DEI strategy and thought leadership initiatives. She is a subject matter expert in HR and OFCCP Compliance, affirmative action, EEO, and diversity; and frequently speaks on these topics at various HR conferences and webinars, educating and keeping employers abreast of trends and recent developments in OFCCP/AA/EEO compliance and DEI. Prior to this role, Rogers was responsible for the company’s OFCCP compliance operations for its federal contractor clients. She has more than 30 years of HR experience and holds senior professional certifications with HRCI and SHRM.
Roselle is a graduate of Cornell University’s certificate program in DEI and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of the Philippines and a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Development the Ateneo de Manila University. She currently volunteers her time as Advisory Board Member at HR.com, on the Advisory Network of CEO Action for Racial Equity, as Vice President of the Milwaukee Industry Liaison Group, and on the Board of the UP Alumni Association of Wisconsin.
She has previously presented and invited to speak at the following conferences and events:
- HR West Conference, “Developing and Implementing Your DEI Strategy”
- Forum for Workplace Inclusion Conference, “Leveraging Technology to Remove Bias & Diversify Your Pipeline” and “The Critical Role of Line Managers in Making DEIB a Reality”
- The Future of DEIB Conference, “DEIB Today: Where We Stand and How We Can Do Better”
- ILG National Conference, “Strategies for Recruiting, Retaining, and Engaging Diverse Talent”
- National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in Higher Education, “How to Leverage Your Affirmative Action and HR Compliance Efforts for Your DEI Initiatives”
Roselle is an avid traveler, scuba diver, and mother to three children and their pup, Bear.