A Proven Blueprint for a Successful Employee Advocacy Program
Employee advocacy is no longer optional — it’s a key component of attracting talent to every organization. Yet building a successful program can be challenging for any practitioner: Where to start? How to drive engagement and results? How to show impact on recruiting goals? If any of these situations sound familiar, Ally Brown, Employer Brand Manager at VCA Animal Hospitals, has the answers!
Gained through her diverse marketing and employer brand experience spanning over a decade across multiple industries, Ally’s tried and true strategies serve as a blueprint for building a successful EA program at any company. Regardless of your budget or experience level, at RallyFwd on May 11th you’ll walk away with Ally’s pro tips for:
- Overcoming common challenges to get started and keep a program going
- Communicating what’s in it for employees
- Making it easy for employees to say Yes and take action
- Celebrating participation with surprise and delight
- Choosing the right technology to support your goals