2024 Labor Market Trends and Predictions
As we approach the new year, many recruiters are wondering what the labor market will bring in 2024. Will hiring remain difficult, or will it become easier? Will we continue to see strong demand for work from home options, or will returning to the office become the standard? And, most importantly, how can recruiters adapt in this ever-changing landscape and how can employers innovate to remain competitive?
Join Appcast’s Labor Economist, Andrew Flowers, as he explores the labor market trends that we can expect to see in 2024 and provides guidance on how to evolve your talent acquisition strategy.
During this session, Andrew will discuss:
- The current state of the labor market and how it impacted recruiting in 2023
- Insights into hiring for 2024 and whether it will finally become easier for recruiters to find and attract candidates
- How hiring and recruiting will vary by industry, highlighting which sectors will begin heating up and which will remain cool
- The impact of work from home or return to office options on commercial real estate
- Ways that employers can innovate their talent acquisition strategies to stay ahead of the labor market changes